B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EpDis: The Fall Of Centauri Prime (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=9667)

vacantlook January 31st 07 17:20

EpDis: The Fall Of Centauri Prime

Refresher Links:
Lurker's Guide Main Page for The Fall Of Centauri Prime
Lurker's Guide Extended Synopsis for The Fall Of Centauri Prime

hypatia January 31st 07 17:45

Re: EpDis: The Fall Of Centauri Prime

Unless someone votes for something other than "Excellent" I'll just say I gave this one that rating.

It's one of the ultimate "pay off" scenes ever done in science fiction. Londo can't have as easy an out as death or anything. He has to be reduced to... this.

babylon1122 February 1st 07 01:04

Couldn't agree more.

RW7427 February 1st 07 21:59

Excellent indeed! :)

for the one February 2nd 07 08:42

It was probably the most powerful arc story ending of season 5. :)
I can't help but feel sorry for poor Londo dispite all he had done. :(

hypatia February 2nd 07 15:46

Wow, so far 15 votes, all for "Excellent". :D

Lousy_Dodgers March 26th 07 23:35

In my opinion, this was the best season 5 episode. Londo is my favorite character and though he has a truly sad ending, it gives him one of the more developed story arcs.

Boxie March 27th 07 01:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lousy_Dodgers (Post 292908)
In my opinion, this was the best season 5 episode.

This one is absolutely one of my all-time favorites! The scenes between Londo and G'kar are just excellent! After everything they had been through... :cool: amazing.

I also thought the scenes between Lennier and Delenn were quite good. My heart just went out to Lennier when he told Delenn that he loved her...and to her for the kind way she acknowledged his feelings.

One more thing: :D Aren't those Keepers creepy? :D How'd you like to have one of those hanging around your neck?!

RW7427 March 27th 07 03:05

Yeah, it's neat how when the series began Londo and G'Kar hated each other to the point where they wanted to kill each other. By the end of the series, they weren't quite friends, but they were almost like comrades that accepted and understood each other.

dencor March 27th 07 09:49

I am new to this site. Just been lurking around for awhile but when I saw this thread, I had to vote and put in a reply. My favorite part was when G'kar was able to forgive Londo. A very touching moment. I remember when I watched that scene between the two of them the first time. Almost brought tears to my eyes. And Londos flashback of what had led him to this point in his life. Very tragic and sad. The best of intentions and all the wrong choices. I voted for excellent. How could anyone vote otherwise.

thanks
dennis