B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EpDis: Sic Transit Vir (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=8686)

Londos6 December 19th 05 15:54

Re: EpDis: Sic Transit Vir

Quote:

Ya gotta love Londo and the bug! ;)

That's one of my absolute favorites, although it looks more like a turd than a bug to me. :D

Joseph DeMartino December 19th 05 23:02

Quote:

That's one of my absolute favorites, although it looks more like a turd than a bug to me. :)

Hey, c'mon. Bugs have feelings, too. Especially that one given its accellerated rate of evolution.

Or - waitiaminnit! That's it! Mr. Hanky in Space :D Another episode of Babylon Park.

Regards,

Joe

Londos6 December 19th 05 23:27

Quote:

Hey, c'mon. Bugs have feelings, too. Especially that one given its accellerated rate of evolution.

Or - waitiaminnit! That's it! Mr. Hanky in Space :D Another episode of Babylon Park.

Regards,

Joe

:lol:
Maybe it's just Mr. Hankey. After all, it is almost Christmas (doesn't apply to this B5 episode though, but it's a good fit). :D

Boxie December 21st 05 01:07

Quote:

Hey, c'mon. Bugs have feelings, too.

:eek: They do?? Are you sure, Joe??

:( Great....now I'm going to have to start apologizing before I stomp, swat, smash... :rolleyes:... crush...beat up...blow up...fumigate...exterminate, or otherwise obliterate the creepy little things! :lol: I hate bugs!!! :lol:

RW7427 December 21st 05 11:50

Sounds like you'd be the perfect fit for Londo. ;)

Sindatur December 21st 05 15:04

I doubt any human being would be the perfect "fit" for Londo. ;)

(Oh, wait...Can I say that since this isn't NC17 forum?)

RW7427 December 21st 05 18:04

She could just get "six" and then she'd be all set. :devil:

**Volunteers no further information for fear of the thread being sent to NC-17**

;)

Jan December 21st 05 18:10

Yeah, if this were NC-17 I'd be able to mention what Londo and G'Kar did in the first draft of "The Exercise of Vital Powers". ;-)

Jan

Boxie December 21st 05 18:58

Quote:

She could just get "six" and then she'd be all set.

**Volunteers no further information for fear of the thread being sent to NC-17**

Quote:

Yeah, if this were NC-17 I'd be able to mention what Londo and G'Kar did in the first draft of "The Exercise of Vital Powers". ;-)

This is right about where I got lost, I think.... :D but that's okay, that kind of thing happens to me all the time! :lol: Carry on!

Jan December 21st 05 19:05

Quote:

This is right about where I got lost, I think.... :D but that's okay, that kind of thing happens to me all the time! :lol: Carry on! ;)

That draft of 'The Exercise of Vital Powers' was the practical joke JMS played on Peter and Andreas in retaliation for a joke they played on him at a convention. JMS will include it in the free Volume 15 of the script books.

Jan