B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EpDis: Ceremonies Of Light And Dark (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=8672)

vacantlook December 6th 05 19:34

EpDis: Ceremonies Of Light And Dark

Refresher Links:
Lurker's Guide Main Page for Ceremonies Of Light And Dark
Lurker's Guide Extended Synopsis for Ceremonies Of Light And Dark

Shaal Mayan December 6th 05 23:04

Re: EpDis: Ceremonies Of Light And Dark

B everything has a consequence in B5 and Delenn gets hers for interfering in EA matters and a little piece of info about EM war humans have not changed in a two hundred years.

Springer December 7th 05 13:58

A bit of a comedown after Severed Dreams, though I guess anything would struggle to follow up on that episode. Probably more notable for the confessions of the crew, and at last Marcus gets a decent bit of characterisation. Its an episode that is necessary at this point of the season, reflecting on what has happened.

I give it a C.

Boxie December 7th 05 14:57

:D Guess what...I liked it! I gave it an "A"!

I loved this episode, and I know you're thinking I give them all an "A", but look what we have here!

Londo and Lord Refa sharing a cocktail, do you think Refa ever stopped at one before or was it something Londo said? :D The scene is just excellent!

I also loved Marcus in this one and his: "Bugger, now I'm going to have to wait for one of them to wake up..." :D And the computer thing is cute, from "peekaboo" to the attitude, it's just cute! My computer has an attitude, too! :D

Then there's Lennier... :( poor Lennier, my heart just broke for him! He finally said it, something we all knew...he loves Delenn, but she's destined for someone else... :( something else we all knew. Not that I was ever against Delenn and John getting together, I love that relationship...but I was sad for him.

And the best for last: Delenn put herself between that knife and Sheridan, and then he went :mad: after that guy! My heart just stopped beating!

Sorry, this one gets an "A", too! ;)

KoshFan December 7th 05 15:09

The scenes with Marcus and Lennier in the bar are classic. I also like the ceremony at the end of the ep., with the revelations from Ivanova, Garibaldi, and Franklin.

RW7427 December 8th 05 01:21

Good ep, but that Boggs guy and his top henchman are just plain weird!

Boxie December 8th 05 01:38

Quote:

Good ep, but that Boggs guy and his top henchman are just plain weird!

:D That Boggs was such a good bad guy, wasn't he? ...Creepy...the scar...It just worked for me! :D And I know him from somewhere, I haven't figured it out yet...I'm trying not to cheat and just Google him but it's sooo hard!! :D

fisheggs December 8th 05 21:50

I gave it a B as it was very good but followed one of the best and served as a "pause" moment. Definitely a character driven ep.

Infested Londo December 9th 05 21:29

Just happened to watch it today...
Awesome episode.

Springer December 13th 05 15:01

Quote:

:D That Boggs was such a good bad guy, wasn't he? ...Creepy...the scar...It just worked for me! :D And I know him from somewhere, I haven't figured it out yet...I'm trying not to cheat and just Google him but it's sooo hard!! :D

Well, the actor, Don Stroud, played Walker Smith's mentor in TKO, but he was under heavy alien make-up so maybe you recognise him from somewhere else?