B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EpDis: Severed Dreams (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=8663)

fisheggs November 30th 05 01:37

Re: EpDis: Severed Dreams

Quote:

Wow! :eek:

23 votes for "A" and not one single vote for anything else? :D :cool:

Silly girl, you are surprised? There is absolutely nothing in this ep that was subpar in any way. This and "No Surrender, No Retreat" are my personal most watched.

Besides which, I'd bet Anthony would just erase the results of someone who's obviously deranged. :devil:

Elric November 30th 05 12:23

Quote:

Should we just go for the aliterative nickname? "Dirty Delenn" ;)

Hmmm, "Dirty Delenn", now there's a thought ;) but that maybe a discussion for NC-17.

hypatia November 30th 05 13:41

Ah, forgive me for saying it, but I seriously doubt Antony would want to go to that kind of trouble, Fisheggs. He's not exactly that obsessed with the polls, I'm betting. ;)

What surprises me is that episodes I found quite good others hated completely. :lol: I even know people who are less-than-enthusiastic about the last episode.

So yea, I was a bit surprised. It's quite neat, though. :D

RW7427 November 30th 05 16:22

Well dear, there are some eps that just knock everyones' socks off. This is one of them. :lol:

Boxie November 30th 05 21:07

Quote:

Well dear, there are some eps that just knock everyones' socks off. This is one of them. :lol:

Truer words were never spoken, RW...It was so good I'm still looking for one of my socks! You haven't seen it have you? It's a little white one, there's a little bow on the...nevermind! :o :lol:

:lol: Sorry...just a little joke..carry on! :cool:

hypatia November 30th 05 22:53

Quote:

Quote:

Truer words were never spoken, RW...It was so good I'm still looking for one of my socks! You haven't seen it have you? It's a little white one, there's a little bow on the...nevermind! :o :lol:

:lol: Sorry...just a little joke..carry on! :cool:

:lol:

Check under the couch. Especially if you have pets. ;)

RW7427 November 30th 05 23:20

I wouldn't look under the couch. The dust bunnies are a killer! :eek:

Boxie December 1st 05 01:17

Quote:

I wouldn't look under the couch. The dust bunnies are a killer! :eek:

:eek: Dust bunnies!? They wouldn't dare!!! :D But you might be right about my dog, she definitely looks guilty about something. I guess I'd better take a look around to see if anything else is missing...like a lamp... or a chair... :D :D

Mike G December 1st 05 05:27

Funny Story about this episode. My Dad and I once watched Messages From Earth, Point of No Return, and Severed Dreams in one sitting, (which is really an awesome way to watch them on DVD.) By the end, my Dad would not belive that we had only been watching for 2 and a half hours! I explained it was 3 45 minute episodes, he insisted it was longer. :)

B5_Obsessed December 1st 05 17:54

Quote:

Best of the Best.
The look on Corwins face and the tone of his voice when the 2nd set of Earthforce ships arrivals always makes me shiver. And of course, Delenn's rescue speech.
Though it did seem a bit unbelievable that all the Earthforce ships left without even testing her.
The end scene in the Zocolo gives me goosebumps too

JMS has mentioned that the EA ship's withdrawal was a little forced, but that the episode was so pressed for time that it had to be cut that way.

And yes, EXCELLENT. All around.

I always liked Zach's tender treatment of Garibaldi after the battle. It threw an extra bit of realism into the scene (perhaps a bit too much realism for JD, though :p)