B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EpDis: Babylon Squared (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=7602)

KoshFan February 28th 05 20:32

Re: EpDis: Babylon Squared

I just had the strangest thought -- is Ivanova's trouble waking up in S1 a sort of precursor to her not being able to sleep at all in "The Hour of the Wolf?"

Ivanova has a lot of dreams and sleep stuff, come to think of it -- the famous "totally... unprepared for work" dream, and her dreams in Thirdspace, too.

Jade Jaguar February 28th 05 23:25

Quote:

Quote:

IIRC, JMS claims Delenn would never have hooked up with Delenn

No, I never thought that would happen either :rolleyes:

Well, Franklin DID hook up with Franklin, so, nothing's impossible. But I have to agree with GKE, this is an excellent ep.

hypatia March 1st 05 00:28

Quote:

Buuuuuuuut........since it DID have the legendary Fasten/Zip Zip/Fasten controversy.......... :D .....I guess I can bump it to an A-......... :)

What is it with guys and their fascination with that "fasten/zip" scene? Just curious. :)

2aMageing March 1st 05 02:16

It's an anal, obsessive compusive's, amature sociological/psychological analysis, dream-come-true survey question................. :rolleyes: :D

:lol:

Take it from a card carrying, anal, obsessive compusive, amature sociologist/psychologist.
It's great stuff..........

:)

2aMageing March 1st 05 02:18

Quote:

I forgot the breakfast scene. My favorite bits are Sinclair telling Garibaldi, "I'll notify your next of kin" and then looking furtively in the direction Ivanova left as he hurries off in the opposite direction.

It had the "quick meal" joke in it TOO???? Well, hell, that's an A+ episode............. "3.......2.......1...........GARIBALDI!!!!........ YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!!!!!!!!"........... :D poetry in humor........

hypatia March 1st 05 03:00

Quote:

It's an anal, obsessive compusive's, amature sociological/psychological analysis, dream-come-true survey question................. :rolleyes: :D

Take it from a card carrying, anal, obsessive compusive, amature sociologist/psychologist.

O.K. I thought I was missing some kind of an inside joke. I had no idea I was missing a whole inside psychological analysis there... :eek:

;)

2aMageing March 1st 05 03:06

:D

Never underestimate an obsessive compulsive's capacity to come at things from totally unforeseeable directions............ :p

deaded March 1st 05 09:13

Quote:

Yup. Being a doctor and a card-carying obsessive compulsive I can vouch for that.

But BEING an obsessive compulsive I tend to spell obsessive-compulsive correctly ;) LOL!

2aMageing March 1st 05 11:15

Misspellings tend to happen when you are of the "Hyperactive" Obsessive Compulsive variety........ :D .......not as bad as some.......certainly worse than others....... :)

How on EARTH did I miss the L......TWICE.....IN A ROW.........see now the obssessive compuLsive coming out to kick his own arse for not getting it at least 50% right......?!?! :lol:

deaded March 2nd 05 03:58

Sorry, the board members of the obsessive compulsive club have decided to put you on suspension. Well, actually, half of us did. The other half missed the vote because they had to run back home to make sure they didn't leave the gas on.