B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Is it time to go beyond the rim? (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=45815)

Alexa April 23rd 17 03:06

Re: Is it time to go beyond the rim?

Just saw the post on FB so am popping in....*waves*

John Joshua April 23rd 17 08:52

Just sticking my oar in to say that, while I've been reading this page for many years, it's the recent flurry of comments in other places that has made me actually register and comment. Hopefully others will do the same and - maybe - reinvigorate the debate.

dawnchild April 23rd 17 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markas (Post 457923)
Hello my dear Dawnchild. It's been an age and a half! I feel like you've been under Z'ha'dum or something. ;)

It has indeed! Good to see you, Markas. We all walk in Dark places sometimes.. ;) but then we return to the Light http://www.b5tv.com/images/smilies/bolian.gif

Markas April 29th 17 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 457943)

Nice to see you here again, Alexa. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Joshua (Post 457945)
Just sticking my oar in to say that, while I've been reading this page for many years, it's the recent flurry of comments in other places that has made me actually register and comment. Hopefully others will do the same and - maybe - reinvigorate the debate.

I'm glad you stuck your oar in so far that you've registered. Now...fix that avatar. ;)

Looney April 29th 17 03:30

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :thumbsup:

After months of efforts and tireless vigilance from Markas and the aid of Sinclair, Kraig, Jan, dawnchild, and anyone else I am forgetting Looney is FINALLY able to post.

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

And in answer to the question. NO. I am finally here so no it is not time to move beyond the rim. And I am just going to apologize in advance to everyone who is going to think I am an idiot in the future. :guffaw:

Kraig April 29th 17 08:19

So glad you finally got to post here Looney. :thumbsup:

Looney April 29th 17 15:42

Thanks Kraig! Glad to be here!!! ;)

hypatia April 29th 17 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looney (Post 457982)
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :thumbsup:

After months of efforts and tireless vigilance from Markas and the aid of Sinclair, Kraig, Jan, dawnchild, and anyone else I am forgetting Looney is FINALLY able to post.

HI EVERYBODY!!!!

And in answer to the question. NO. I am finally here so no it is not time to move beyond the rim. And I am just going to apologize in advance to everyone who is going to think I am an idiot in the future. :guffaw:

Well, I can see how the site's owner (Antony) might think it was time to move on if he couldn't see how many people were trying to peek in. :)

Welcome, Looney. Nice name! :thumbsup:

Looney April 30th 17 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypatia (Post 457990)
Welcome, Looney. Nice name! :thumbsup:

I wish it were a name. It is more of a state of mind. :guffaw: ;)

Thanks! :thumbsup:

John Joshua April 30th 17 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markas (Post 457980)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 457943)

Nice to see you here again, Alexa. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Joshua (Post 457945)

I'm glad you stuck your oar in so far that you've registered. Now...fix that avatar. ;)

I would if I could figure out how to --- but it seems far from intuitive. :confused: