B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Favourite minor character? (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=11856)

vorlonlovechild March 24th 10 11:26

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
Sebastian.

The vorlons are the good guys and they send this person to 'interrogate' delenn?

What does that tell us about the vorlons?




Little did we know....

GKarsEye March 24th 10 20:38

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by crofootski (Post 358418)
My favorite character (and actor, I must admit) in a one-shot appearance is Harriman Gray, the telepath in the episode, "Eyes". He was played by Jeffery Combs, who appeared in ST: DS9 as Weyoun, the creepy Founders' minion, and he was also in a ST:Voyager episode, I think the one where Seven of Nine has been kidnapped to perform in a gladiatorial-type entertainment. He can play creepy along with the best of them.

Excuse me, but you're talking up Jeffrey Combs' career and his ability to do creepy without mentioned Re-animator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDp8Wyl76ZA

I also heart Combs.

Sindatur March 24th 10 21:37

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GKarsEye (Post 358636)
Quote:

Originally Posted by crofootski (Post 358418)
My favorite character (and actor, I must admit) in a one-shot appearance is Harriman Gray, the telepath in the episode, "Eyes". He was played by Jeffery Combs, who appeared in ST: DS9 as Weyoun, the creepy Founders' minion, and he was also in a ST:Voyager episode, I think the one where Seven of Nine has been kidnapped to perform in a gladiatorial-type entertainment. He can play creepy along with the best of them.

Excuse me, but you're talking up Jeffrey Combs' career and his ability to do creepy without mentioned Re-animator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDp8Wyl76ZA

I also heart Combs.

Awesome performance there. I have a T-Shirt with his image on it that says "Dr. West has a good head on his shoulders....and his desk"

Trollheart March 29th 10 16:28

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
Didn't Jeff Coombs also play the Ferengi Brunt in several episodes? Proof he can also do funny!

Sindatur March 29th 10 16:39

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trollheart (Post 358830)
Didn't Jeff Coombs also play the Ferengi Brunt in several episodes? Proof he can also do funny!

Yup, In DS9 he played Brunt, Weyoun, and a one off character as well (The one being hunted on the station, I believe). And of course, one of the very few high points of Enterprise, he played the main Andorian.

Recoil March 29th 10 22:32

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
For me it was Cartagia, but Neroon was a close second. Cartagia was a perfect example of the right role and the right actor coming together. It was perfection, and so much fun (and unsettling at times) to watch.

RW7427 March 31st 10 22:37

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
I had to vote for Zathras, although I do like Ta'Lon and Corwin. Neroon and Cartagia are good as well.

Republibot 3.0 April 2nd 10 12:22

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
I did. I voted for Corwin. I thought he should have been the captain of the station in "Sleeping in Light."

KoshFan April 2nd 10 15:32

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
That would be sweet -- but it would also mean that his career would be pretty much dead, right? Maybe we should wish slightly better for him.

Republibot 3.0 April 2nd 10 20:58

Re: Favourite minor character?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoshFan (Post 359001)
That would be sweet -- but it would also mean that his career would be pretty much dead, right? Maybe we should wish slightly better for him.

For all we know, his career was dead by then anyway. He evaporates into the aether after "River of Souls"


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001 - 2008 B5TV.COM