B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Most memorable moments, for you (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=11728)

Jade Jaguar November 23rd 09 06:51

Re: Most memorable moments, for you

Me too...

I still get goosebumps in rewatching B5, more than watching any other show for the first time... by far!

RW7427 November 25th 09 18:46

I watched Endgame and Rising Star last night. I haven't seen either ep in a long while, and I still got all teary-eyed and goosebumpy while watching them!

butlerd November 29th 09 03:12

The final scenes from "Z'ha'Dum when the White Star is coming down on the Shadow city armed with nuclear warheads set to detonate with the intercut between Anna and the Shadows advancing on Sheridan and Sheridan's jump at Kosh's urging- and Sheridan's recorded message to Delenn and the anguish on her face as she knows where he is and what he is doing. Oh, and G'Kar's closing monologue at the end was incredible as well. This episode alone made me finally want to start collecting and watching the series. Possibly one of the best episodes of Sci-Fi TV EVER for me!

KoshN November 29th 09 04:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by butlerd (Post 352986)
The final scenes from "Z'ha'Dum when the White Star is coming down on the Shadow city armed with nuclear warheads set to detonate with the intercut between Anna and the Shadows advancing on Sheridan and Sheridan's jump at Kosh's urging- and Sheridan's recorded message to Delenn and the anguish on her face as she knows where he is and what he is doing. Oh, and G'Kar's closing monologue at the end was incredible as well. This episode alone made me finally want to start collecting and watching the series. Possibly one of the best episodes of Sci-Fi TV EVER for me!

Good choice. As I read your post, I could see and hear the scenes in my memory.

Boredom September 29th 10 07:00

G'Kar bopped the head of a zealot of religion that he supposedly founded, for daring to argue with him by using verses from his book. Somehow make me imagine of what Jesus or Mohammed will do to some of their followers.

ALeafOnTheWind September 29th 10 12:57

Londo as emperor, sitting helplessly all alone in his throne room.

Mike G September 30th 10 13:32

The end of Chrysalis, when Sinclair says "Nothing is the same anymore." And that was the moment it hit how nothing was the same on this show! Welcome to Babylon 5 kids!

hypatia October 1st 10 04:45

Marcas' line "Oh, my god... a Minbari not born of Minbari".

all the way to "I am called Valen, and I bring this place to you as a gift; come with me, there is much to be done"

Paraphrasing here, since it's quicker and drives the real hard-core B5-fans nuts. :thumbsup:

Sometimes B5 feels like a sequence of memorable moments. There is the memorable moment, what leads to it, and what comes from it.