B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.world (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The Best Guest Characters in B5! (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=10870)

Truth_Seeker July 22nd 08 22:52

The Best Guest Characters in B5!

I thought that we should have this thread too and remember the most memorable guest characters in the series.

How about the man who believed he was King Arthur in "A Late Delivery From Avalon" played by Michael York?

Or the Head of the Night Watch Mr. Welles.I think that this character was not used enough and it would have been interesting to see him also in the third season.Besides John Vickery would have been a great villain.

Jade Jaguar July 22nd 08 23:43

Re: The Best Guest Characters in B5!

Zathras.

hypatia July 23rd 08 00:08

As was mentioned in this thread's brother thread, Brad Douriff. I know, I know, some people most likely hate that episode, but it's my all-time favorite of the series.

And of course the man who played The Inquisitor. Who came back as Lorien. Lorien I wasn't so excited about, but The Inquisitor chills me to this day, just to think about.

Galahad July 23rd 08 00:14

Wayne Alexander. He also played at the very least a Narn (during G'Kar's visit to Narn in Season 3 I think) and a Drazi (ironically during Sheridan's later inquisition)

Jade Jaguar July 23rd 08 00:33

Wayne Alexander is great, with Lorien a favorite of mine.

Cell July 23rd 08 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypatia (Post 326164)
As was mentioned in this thread's brother thread, Brad Douriff. I know, I know, some people most likely hate that episode, but it's my all-time favorite of the series.

Brad Dourif is awesome, and that episode is quite choice. The only problem with Dourif is that I so associate him with Deadwood now that every time I see him in something I think of him as the doctor.

Wayne Alexander would be my man, he was downright awesome every time he was on the screen. Whether it was as a Drakh, Lorien, the Inquisitor, a Narn, a Drazi, he always delivered.

Louis Turenne was also quite good, he was much better as Draal than the new Draal, but at least that meant he could play Brother Theo.

maneth July 23rd 08 05:28

Going by character rather than actor, definitely Brother Edward.

G'Quon July 23rd 08 15:26

Ta'Lon was sharp. G'Sten formidable. Na'Far really carried his weight.

But i think my favourite character of all was Emperor Cartagia. I may drink out of fancy glasses but i don't get to do it in the company of severed heads.

Elipsis July 23rd 08 16:46

Emperor Turhan was very impressive.

PillowRock July 23rd 08 19:05

It depends.

What is the threshhold beyond which one no longer counts as a "guest" character?

Neroon?

Bester?