• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite Susan Ivanova quote

pedroxing80

"Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out! Babylon control out."

Love it! Which is your fave quote, from Ivanova or any other Bablyon 5 character?

So many faves but from Ivanova it's got to be, "You'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of fifteen things, all of them annoying." That's one that can be used in real life. :thumbsup:

Jan

Unquestionably, it has to be

"I am Susan Ivanova, Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see. God sent me."

I'm going to put this thread in the B5.world forum, as it's about the show itself. And I love this topic. :D

Since Republibot used the one I was going to use, I will put in my number 2 Ivanova quote.

"Don't. You're too young to experience that much pain."

While I would say that fav is hard as it depends on my mood. One that always makes me laugh is her line to Franklin in Third Space where she asks if anyone would notice if she just killed a few of the IPX personal.

I have two:

No boom today!!!!! Boom tomorrow. Always boom tomorrow... BOOM!!!

"I am Susan Ivanova, Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see. God sent me."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back