• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andreas Katsulas on NYPD Blue TONIGHT (10/7)

AnlaShokGrey

Regular
Dear All,

I saw Andreas at Archon this past weekend, and he told us during his Q&A that he'd recently filmed an episode of NYPD Blue. well, it airs _tonight_! The episode is titled "Shear Stupidity," and he plays a barber who gets beaten up pretty badly. It's on ABC (or your local ABC affiliate), and airs at 10 PM eastern time.

So, set those timers on your VCR if you want to see Andreas without any prosthetic makeup whatsoever! Yay!

Aisling

Just like Claudia on EVERWOOD, not enough screen time! However, he was excellent in that short span. What is ARCHON like? I live near by and was going to go, but I didn't even know it existed until the last minute. ;)

>>Yeah, he was on for about two minutes and instead of being dressed up like G'Kar he had a face full of bandages.<<

I know -- I was totally shocked when he appeared and you could barely see him. Oh, the irony! A non-prosthetic role, but you _still_ couldn't see his face. :rolleyes:

Aisling

>>Just like Claudia on EVERWOOD, not enough screen time! However, he was excellent in that short span.<<

But of course!

>>What is ARCHON like? I live near by and was going to go, but I didn't even know it existed until the last minute. <<

Well, socially it was a lot of fun -- I'm an east-coaster, so it was interesting to meet and interact with midwestern fans, and to see just how different we were, culturally. But I really liked the people there, tremendously.

As for programming, I really couldn't tell you much -- I spent most of my time wandering around in the main hall where I could see Andreas, drooling over him. ;)

The masquerade was entertaining, and the art show was small, but very interesting. Um... Oh yeah, I did also go into the dealers room, which was just okay.

Andreas and Julie each did a Q&A on Saturday, and then a joint Q&A on Sunday.

Oh yes, and there was an interactive dinner theater on Friday night, which Andreas and Julie both did. It was a lot of fun. The story was called "Camelot 5," so it was a cross between the Arthurian legends and Babylon 5. I played Morgan le Fairchild, the most evil woman in the world. Julie was Delennivere, Arthur's Queen, and Andreas was Duncan McDonut (not sure who he was supposed to be, but he was very funny anyway).

If you're in the area, it's definitely worth checking out next year, if only for the great, raucous hall parties.

Aisling

Not an Andreas comment, but I watched "Final Destination 2" last evening and was happy to see Enid-Rae Adams in it...if just for a moment. :D

Back