• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New Bab5 zealot here

Paradox

Just finished the series and a few movies, starting Crusade now.. seems I watched everything out of order near the end so i'm kicking myself for that now.

But I am confused about something, maybe I missed an episode or two and I just didn't realise it; Londo left that jar with the mind-control alien inside it with sheridan and delenn right, to attach to their kid when it hit 16, but the last episode where sheridan dies is supposably 19 years in the future right? but in that episode I didn't see their child or anything about this alien mind control stuff, it just seemed to be forgotten entirely.. or did I miss something?

I just watched legend of the rangers.. from what I have read people don't seem to like this but I thought it was alright, the bit where the female ranger is inside the weapons system or whatever in order to fire the ships guns made me laugh out loud pretty well.

Hi Paradox, welcome to B5!

No, you didn't exactly miss anything and the Keeper in the urn wasn't forgotten, it just didn't have anyplace to be actually shown in the episodes. It was alluded to in the episode "Deconstruction of Falling Stars" when one of the university people referred to (from memory) "...that incident concerning their son". Remember also how Delenn tells Sheridan the their "...son is safe." when he flashed forward to Centauri Prime in the episode "War Without End". There's more detail on what finally happened in one of the Centauri Prime trilogy books (KoshN? Help here?).

Jan

In the novel, doesn't Londo provoke one of the Drakh into revealing where the "keeper" attached to David Sheridan came from? When the Drakh admits that it came from him (the one talking to Londo), Garibaldi literally emerges from hiding and kills the Drakh. Thus causing the "keeper" attached to David Sheridan to die.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back