B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   B5.personnel (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Claudia Christian in an episode of the Fox series 9-1-1 (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=45867)

Kraig January 28th 18 08:02

Claudia Christian in an episode of the Fox series 9-1-1

She was playing a police captain in episode 4. I hope it becomes a recurring role.

Looney January 28th 18 16:23

Re: Claudia Christian in an episode of the Fox series 9-1-1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraig (Post 460159)
I hope it becomes a recurring role.

I hope so too. I think that show has the potential and the name recognition to be pretty huge, but I have no idea how the ratings are going.

hypatia February 1st 18 02:02

It would be great to see her back on television again. Is the series any good? I notice you mention name recognition.

Looney February 1st 18 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypatia (Post 460177)
It would be great to see her back on television again. Is the series any good? I notice you mention name recognition.

I have no idea if the show is any good, but there are a few recognizable names associated with it.

Angela Bassett
Connie Britton
Peter Kraus

Then
Rockmund Dunbar
Kenneth Choi
Aisha Hinds
Mariette Hartley
Oscar Nunez
and Claudia Christian :lol: are all people you would probably recognize as familiar from other shows and movies. ;)

hypatia February 5th 18 02:34

There is nothing wrong with having a strong cast. I just don't watch as much television as I used to since I discovered podcasts. Often I'm watching Netflix or Amazon but podcasts are really nice. You can still do housework and exercise and such, while hearing a story or newscast. I feel out of touch with American entertainment.

Looney February 7th 18 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypatia (Post 460194)
. You can still do housework and exercise and such, while hearing a story or newscast. I feel out of touch with American entertainment.

I definitely agree with that. I watch many shows and it is tough to get anything done, even if I have seen it before. I usually try to put something on in the background while I am doing things and I almost always get distracted and sit down to watch. Audio only is great. I love audio books. I've always been a slow reader, so listening to someone tell me the story is awesome. I can drive the nine hundred miles to my mom's with an audio book and be just fine. SO of course 90% of the time I drive there my dad hitches a ride and he refuses to let me play an audio book. It is insane. :wtf:

hypatia February 12th 18 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looney (Post 460210)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hypatia (Post 460194)
. You can still do housework and exercise and such, while hearing a story or newscast. I feel out of touch with American entertainment.

I definitely agree with that. I watch many shows and it is tough to get anything done, even if I have seen it before. I usually try to put something on in the background while I am doing things and I almost always get distracted and sit down to watch. Audio only is great. I love audio books. I've always been a slow reader, so listening to someone tell me the story is awesome. I can drive the nine hundred miles to my mom's with an audio book and be just fine. SO of course 90% of the time I drive there my dad hitches a ride and he refuses to let me play an audio book. It is insane. :wtf:

Next time, buy a car which has a window between the back and front seat. Like in a limo. You can make him sit in the back. :p

Looney February 12th 18 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypatia (Post 460254)
Next time, buy a car which has a window between the back and front seat. Like in a limo. You can make him sit in the back. :p

:guffaw::lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw:

OMG! That is a perfect solution for SOOOOOOO many reasons; the main one being it would be perfect for both of us. :thumbsup:

hypatia February 15th 18 02:37

These days, doesn't everyone just plug into their phone and let the driver have the auto's radio?

Kraig October 10th 18 01:34

It looks like a recurring role. Claudia Christian was on an episode last night playing the police Captain.