• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Annie Lennox and The Return of the King

Cool. Annie's got an interesting voice and it could work real nice for Rings.

I wonder if she's writing the song, too.

I really want Enya to do a song on it. She did such a marvelous job on the Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack. She was the only reason I bought it, though I grew to love the soundtrack after seeing the movie...

Um...she sang that song that goes, "Sweet dreams are made of this..." right?

Wouldn't be the first movie she sang for either. Offhand, I remember her doing a duet with Al Green for Scrooged and some lovely vocals for Apollo 13.

First Enya, then that Bjork soundalike (Can't recall her name), now Annie Lennox.

Interesting choices.

I'm looking forward to it. :)

Was the rumor that Liv Tyler was going to sing for RotK ever confirmed or discounted?

Wouldn't be the first movie she sang for either. Offhand, I remember her doing a duet with Al Green for Scrooged and some lovely vocals for Apollo 13.

First Enya, then that Bjork soundalike (Can't recall her name), now Annie Lennox.

Interesting choices.

I'm looking forward to it. :)

Was the rumor that Liv Tyler was going to sing for RotK ever confirmed or discounted?

Bjork sounding woman was Emiliana Torrini. Yes, there was a rumor that Liv Tyler had recorded a song to be used on the Return of the King Soundtrack. However, it has not been disclosed wether or not Howard Shore is going to use it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back