B5TV.COM

B5TV.COM (http://www.b5tv.com/index.php)
-   Non-B5 books, TV & films (http://www.b5tv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Dresden Files (http://www.b5tv.com/showthread.php?t=9870)

Dusty Satai March 6th 20 19:16

Re: The Dresden Files
 
Great to see more Dresden fans here. I have never seen the TV show, but enjoy the books a lot. And I am very much looking forward to Peace Talks.

KoshN March 6th 20 23:24

Re: The Dresden Files
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty Satai (Post 462960)
Great to see more Dresden fans here. I have never seen the TV show, but enjoy the books a lot. And I am very much looking forward to Peace Talks.

The TV show got me started on the books. Currently reading Skin Game, but am in no hurry to finish it because I want to go right into Peace Talks..

Dusty Satai March 7th 20 21:14

Re: The Dresden Files
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoshN (Post 462961)

The TV show got me started on the books. Currently reading Skin Game, but am in no hurry to finish it because I want to go right into Peace Talks..


I am doing a slow re-read right now aiming to be finished with Skin Game at about the same time.

KoshN March 8th 20 00:04

Re: The Dresden Files
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty Satai (Post 462973)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoshN (Post 462961)

The TV show got me started on the books. Currently reading Skin Game, but am in no hurry to finish it because I want to go right into Peace Talks..


I am doing a slow re-read right now aiming to be finished with Skin Game at about the same time.

Sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup:

I'm concurrently working on Salem's Lot, several nonfiction books and the entire Longmire series of books.

Dusty Satai March 13th 20 20:03

Re: The Dresden Files
 
On the same theme, me and my girlfriend enjoy the Dresden Files board game a lot. Today though we got beaten by the Death Masks scenario three times in a row. That game can be merciless sometimes.

Demonn April 27th 20 12:43

Re: The Dresden Files
 
We wait so long for Peace Talks and then he gives us Peace Talks, AND Battle Ground. Book 17 has a September 2020 release date.

KoshN June 12th 20 18:09

Re: The Dresden Files
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonn (Post 463175)
We wait so long for Peace Talks and then he gives us Peace Talks, AND Battle Ground. Book 17 has a September 2020 release date.

Drat! You beat me to it! I was just coming here to tell YOU. :rolleyes:



Battle Ground (Dresden Files Book 17)

Jim Butcher

Releasing on September 29, 2020

Kindle Edition: $14.99

Hardcover: $21.97

You posted that in APRIL? Amazon just sent me the notice a few minutes ago.

Demonn June 12th 20 20:35

Re: The Dresden Files
 
I felt like I was slow to notice it when I did... He's got Chapters 1 & 2 for Peace Talks up already.

I guess the Peace Talks don't go well. :p

KoshN June 13th 20 07:03

Re: The Dresden Files
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonn (Post 463340)
I felt like I was slow to notice it when I did... He's got Chapters 1 & 2 for Peace Talks up already.

I guess the Peace Talks don't go well. :p

I'm guessing that there will be some treachery involved and maybe some good ol' Harry "Fuego!" :D

Demonn June 15th 20 02:19

Re: The Dresden Files
 
The description for Battle Ground makes me feel like we're approaching an ending & I hope there's still a little more to go before we get there.

Chapter 3 is up...


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001 - 2018 B5TV.COM