• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

RIP: Andy Hallett

I think I might have to break out the two songs he sings -- "Lady Marmalade" and "It's Not Easy Being Green" -- that are on the Angel soundtrack and listen to them as a bit of a memorial.

Yea I saw this yesterday, sad indeed. And seeing as I'm 34 its definitely a bit scary when I think about it given his age. When I read the headline about his passing, I instantly pictured him saying his last line in the Series Finale of Angel.

Him somberly saying: "Good night, folks"

I think I might have to break out the two songs he sings -- "Lady Marmalade" and "It's Not Easy Being Green" -- that are on the Angel soundtrack and listen to them as a bit of a memorial.

TNT shows two episodes of Angel at 6am and 7am, I'll probably catch the 6am episode, in the hopes he's on it. (While I was unemployed I watched the whole series twice through, so, I stopped watching the morning reruns)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back