• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Claudia Christian in an episode of the Fox series 9-1-1

It would be great to see her back on television again. Is the series any good? I notice you mention name recognition.

It would be great to see her back on television again. Is the series any good? I notice you mention name recognition.

I have no idea if the show is any good, but there are a few recognizable names associated with it.

Angela Bassett
Connie Britton
Peter Kraus

Then
Rockmund Dunbar
Kenneth Choi
Aisha Hinds
Mariette Hartley
Oscar Nunez
and Claudia Christian :LOL: are all people you would probably recognize as familiar from other shows and movies. ;)

There is nothing wrong with having a strong cast. I just don't watch as much television as I used to since I discovered podcasts. Often I'm watching Netflix or Amazon but podcasts are really nice. You can still do housework and exercise and such, while hearing a story or newscast. I feel out of touch with American entertainment.

. You can still do housework and exercise and such, while hearing a story or newscast. I feel out of touch with American entertainment.

I definitely agree with that. I watch many shows and it is tough to get anything done, even if I have seen it before. I usually try to put something on in the background while I am doing things and I almost always get distracted and sit down to watch. Audio only is great. I love audio books. I've always been a slow reader, so listening to someone tell me the story is awesome. I can drive the nine hundred miles to my mom's with an audio book and be just fine. SO of course 90% of the time I drive there my dad hitches a ride and he refuses to let me play an audio book. It is insane. :wtf:

. You can still do housework and exercise and such, while hearing a story or newscast. I feel out of touch with American entertainment.

I definitely agree with that. I watch many shows and it is tough to get anything done, even if I have seen it before. I usually try to put something on in the background while I am doing things and I almost always get distracted and sit down to watch. Audio only is great. I love audio books. I've always been a slow reader, so listening to someone tell me the story is awesome. I can drive the nine hundred miles to my mom's with an audio book and be just fine. SO of course 90% of the time I drive there my dad hitches a ride and he refuses to let me play an audio book. It is insane. :wtf:

Next time, buy a car which has a window between the back and front seat. Like in a limo. You can make him sit in the back. :p

Next time, buy a car which has a window between the back and front seat. Like in a limo. You can make him sit in the back. :p

:guffaw::LOL::guffaw::LOL::guffaw:

OMG! That is a perfect solution for SOOOOOOO many reasons; the main one being it would be perfect for both of us. :thumbsup:

It looks like a recurring role. Claudia Christian was on an episode last night playing the police Captain.

Sure hope she becomes a series regular. Some SUPER STARDOM would really help Babylon 5 get back in the news. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Back