• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

RIP Luke Perry, 52

Looney

Regular
WOW, REALLY?! I am the first person to mention this?! :wtf:

LUKE PERRY has tragically passed away at the age of 52. I'm sure all have you have heard this by now, but it definitely deserved its own thread. I feel like I just bashed him a little over on JMS NEWS, but the truth of the matter is I always liked him. I did think he might have been a poor choice for JEREMIAH, but I still liked the show and he did shine, at times, as the series progressed.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't JMS want to do JEREMIAH and Luke Perry coming on board pushed his ability to do so over the top?

I've still never seen Jeremiah, but I grew up with and watched 90210 as well as Oz, one of my favorite shows. It was definitely a shock and sad that he passed at 52.

It is always bizarre when someone relatively young and apparently quite healthy suddenly dies. I did not see a great deal of his work, but I always enjoyed him. He was excellent in Oz.

I've still never seen Jeremiah.

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?! I think you have a mission, though I admit you will not likely be immensely impressed with Mr. Perry's work. You still need to see it for the JMS connection.

And I had NO clue he was on OZ. I've never heard much about that show that would give me the desire to see it, other than I know the acting is outstanding. I just don't think I need a prison drama in my life.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back