• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Additional Moderator for B5.World

Markas

His Majesty
Joe has been away from B5TV for some time, so we have another additional moderator for this forum until Joe returns. Please welcome Vacantlook as the newest moderator here in addition to B5.Personnel.

We wish Joe the best and for his speedy return as well. He is missed.

Corona, actually.

IMO, Corona is mexican for Molson's. :D

I prefer Negra Modelo, or Bohemia.

But, if you are going to administer limes to scurvy dogs by rubbing it on the rims of beer glasses/bottles, those "scurvy dogs" are going to have bigger problems than scurvy, by the time they get enough lime juice. I recommend a pitcher of Margaritas. Much more practical.

Oh, I don't rub lime juice on rims; that's far not enough lime to change the taste, in my opinion. I juice at least half a lime per bottle and pour that into the beer.

But on the subject of citrus and alcohol. One, I want to some time another get around to finally trying some limoncello. Two, I've decided I don't think I like orange liqueur.

In Babbleon, CBO and GKKR have that down to a science. I just interject a few random comments in between here and there for entertainment value. :LOL:

Good lord, what have I done? :wtf:

It seems I have injected the forum with....scurvy. :alienblush:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back