• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ranger pin

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, y'all.

I'd be interested in aquiring a Ranger pin...if anyone know where I can find one. I know they are kind of expensive but I want one nonetheless.

------------------
Scream if you know what I did last summer.

i was wondering, now that species other than Minbari and Human are allowed in the Rengers, are they going to change the Pin?

Probably not, considering the ship we saw at the end of RISING STAR (i think thats the ep name, the 4th season finale) had the human/minbari Ranger symbol on it...

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

Yeah. That's where I saw it. Damn thing's been out of stock forever! I managed to get my hands on an Earth Alliance pin, though.

------------------
Scream if you know what I did last summer.

Raider has to get us all pins now!
Yay!
laugh.gif

I think they're cool. Though I'd take a Fighting Pike over one...naturally
laugh.gif

------------------
"Zathras trained in crisis manegment!" :D

I got a non-official one at a star trek con a few years ago. its pretty nice, but I'd like an official one, just to keep.

funny story, the con was a fan run convention called Babel-Con3. It was a complete failure, like 50 people showed up. We had Stephen Furst their though. he was pretty cool. Unfortunatly, BC4 will probably never happen, and gone is my opportunity to make a Zathras Costume and wander around gibbering about the One...

------------------
Marcus, "Well They said I was carrying around a lot of repressed anger.
Lennier, "and?"
Marcus, "I'm not repressed anymore."

I treasure my official Ranger pin. I think I paid about $70 when the fan club was still going...

They're quite nifty. £50 UK is about what these days? About $120 US?
shocked.gif

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taichidave:
£50 UK is about what these days? About $120 US?
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like $70-75 US, I believe. (The exchange rate should be around 1.40-1.45? Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Which is still a lot of money.
frown.gif

I think I'll stick with the tapes.
smile.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Raider, any chance you could let me know the location in the UK where I can get the official Ranger pins? Most on-line sources don't have them anymore, and I've been to several cons and memorabilia fairs, but no luck.
frown.gif

Cheers if you can help...

Chobbly
cblackmoor@hotmail.com

------------------

I here someones looking for a Ranger Pin? If ya live anywhere near Sheffiel, England i could point u too a place that deals exclusivly with B5/Crusade goods including the Ranger Pins (The real glass versions) Ranger uniforms and some really cool scale models including the Excalibur

------------------

O jeeze! I would LOVE A ranger costume, that would be AWSOME!
Does it have an online shop?

------------------
"Zathras trained in crisis manegment!" :D

I have heard good things about the Ranger pin good quality and looks great.

I also want one but I hear they are rare and there are allot of cheap copies(bad quality and theivry) out there.

Actually thats one thing I hate about buying stuff on the internet you need a credit card same with e-bay(where I want to buy allot of stuff)..all I have is an American Express but not many places take it for some reason.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raider:
Hi Deviot ... that's usually the case with the internet. I'm still working on "The Emporium" however, where abouts are you living?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live Sydney, Australia.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back