• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

So, it's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: So, it\'s back!

I'm glad it wasn't anything too bad. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And I thought you were mad at me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ant, you should have seen Elizar. He had me on ICQ earlier and was freaking out because the board was down. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Imagine how he would react if he wasn't dead. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It was down for a long time. I started to have B5TV.com withdrawl symptoms. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

So did Elie, hyp. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have plenty of other boards to go to like mine, Kribu's, Sta's, G'KarOfTheKahRi's and Tygir's. That kept me busy while B5TV was down. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The site was down? How long is a "long time"? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

How long, I'm not sure. About half a day for me, I think. But I wasn't checking it enough to be sure.

Site was down for about 2... the board, in total, for about 9 hours.

RW, I've just about found the you know what... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Don't say anything, or they'll take you away! *looks over shoulder*

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
RW, I've just about found the you know what... Don't say anything, or they'll take you away! *looks over shoulder*

[/quote]

Elizar thinks there is a secret "admins only" forum and that people will disappear if they talk about it. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Heh, is this where I sell my story to the Mirror about a secret discussion that was held in the admin forum? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I remember Ant once warned me about "powers at work on this board about which we have no knowledge" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Oh, and I'll have to get a gagging order on the other B5 sites before I tell all. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

(For those of you not following the story about Princess Diana's butler... it wasn't all that funny anyway) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
There is and they will

[/quote]

So if Elie keeps trying to find it, one day we will have to mount an expedition to find him. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back